Sojos 3rd Birthday
3 Months of Celebrations!
Since 2017, Sojos has been working hard to support Central Coast locals with servicing and repairing their vehicles and sourcing and fitting the tyres they need. As a huge thank you to all our customers and staff, we're running 3 months of giveaways!
For all services, repairs and new tyres bought in June, July or August, you'll automatically go in the running to win! We have a new prize every month.
In June, you'll go in the running to win a photographic art print by Sojo himself. If you follow Sojo on Facebook or Instagram, or even if you've just stepped into our Waiting Room/Gallery, you'll realise Sojo has an incredible ability to capture a moment with captivating colours, light and depth. He is donating one of our Gallery artworks to a lucky customer. We have 5 possible artworks to choose from.
In July, you'll have the chance to win an incredible night out with your partner or a friend. A Beachside Limousine will chauffeur you in style to New York Pizza Bar in Erina for a night on us. Delicious cocktails, incredible meals and desserts, you can make the most of having a night out, because you'll of course be chauffeured home again in your private limousine.
We're still deciding what to do in August - because how can you top that! Keep an eye on our Facebook and Insta for updates!
Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter and prize details set out in all communications regarding the ‘Sojos Third Birthday Promotions: July’ (“Promotion”) form part of the Conditions of Entry. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these Conditions of Entry and the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding.
The Promoter is Sojoski Pty. Ltd. T/A Sojos Mechanical and Tyre Service (ABN 35 618 598 208), 12 Young Street, West Gosford NSW 2250, Australia.
- The promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on 1 July, 2020 and concludes at 11:59pm AEST on 31 July, 2020 (the “Promotional Period”). Any services, repairs or tyre purchases completed and paid either before the start of or after the end of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- To enter the Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(i) be an Australian resident aged eighteen (18) years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Sojos Mechanical and Tyre Service, or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.; and
(ii) have a vehicle service, repair or tyre sale completed by Sojos Mechanical and Tyre Service between 1 July, 2020 and 31 July, 2020; and
(iii) Be available to accept their prize as outlined in condition 6 of these Terms & Conditions, in its entirety.
- Multiple entries are permitted. The procedure set out in condition 2 of these Terms & Conditions is the only way Eligible Entrants may enter the Promotion and have a chance of winning a prize.
- Employees and their immediate families of Sojos Mechanical and Tyre Service, their subsidiaries, other group companies, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion, and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion, are not permitted to participate in the Promotion.
- Entries made through business accounts are permitted. It is the right of that business’ owner/manager to determine the individual recipient of the prize in the case of a business account customer winning one of the prizes.
- There is one prize to be won in this promotion.
Value in AUD$
3 August 2020
Night Out for 2 adults, Central Coast NSW, includes:
Pick up and drop off from Central Coast NSW address by Beachside Limousines to New York Pizza Bar, Erina NSW.
Dinner for two (Value up to $350) for New York Pizza Bar, Erina NSW, including all food, cocktails, and any other menu items.
Total maximum prize pool value is $700. Prize values are accurate as of 4 June, 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any value variation.
Night Out for 2 adults, Central Coast NSW, includes: Pick up and drop off from Central Coast NSW address by Beachside Limousines to New York Pizza Bar, Erina NSW. Dinner for two (Value up to $350) for New York Pizza Bar, Erina NSW, including all food, cocktails, and any other menu items.
Winner must be able to book Night Out between 3 August and 20 December 2020. If they are unable to book within that time frame, another Winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The prizes are as described above in condition 6 and nothing else is included. The winner may be requested to participate in publicity for Sojos Mechanical and Tyre Service, Beachside Limousines and New York Pizza Bar, though their involvement is voluntary.
- The winner will be selected by a computerised random draw made from all valid and eligible entries that are received during the Promotional Period.
Prize Draw will take place at 14:00pm AEST on 3 August, 2020 at Sojos Mechanical and Tyre Service, 12 Young Street, West Gosford NSW 2250.
The winner will be notified by phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The Promoter will draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner’s names will be announced at https://sojosmechanical.com/, on Facebook and Instagram.
The winner may receive reminder emails and calls from the Promoter or the Promoter’s representative during seven (7) days after the draw to receive a response accepting the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their phone and email account during this time in case they are a winner.
- If a winner does not accept or claim the prize within seven (7) days of the draw date explained above in condition 8, cannot be contacted by the end of the 7 day period or is found by the Promoter to not be eligible to win the Prize, the winner will forfeit the prize and the unaccepted or unclaimed prize will then go to the next reserve entry. The winner/s (if required) will be notified by the phone and email within two (2) business days of this decision. The decision of the Promoter is final.
- The winners agree that they may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity and also agrees for their name to be used to announce the winners.
- Prize and prize elements may not be separated or redeemed for cash and no alternative prize is available. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and is not available for resale. Actual value of prize will vary depending on winner’s suburb of travel to and from venue, and choice of menu items; any difference in value will not be awarded.
- Prizes cannot be used for commercial or promotional purposes or resold.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this prize draw due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter also reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control adversely affects the Promoter’s ability to conduct the Promotion as contemplated in these Conditions of Entry, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- The Promoter and its members, financial institutions, associated agencies and companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion or any Eligible Entrant’s receipt or use of any part of the Prizes except for any loss or damage which is due to the negligence or willful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
- If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with a prize to equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Entrants understand and agree:
(b) that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with (where applicable) Facebook, Instagram or any other social media website (unless otherwise specified); and
(c) that any questions comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to (as applicable) Facebook, Instagram or other social media website.
- If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms & Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry to the extent of the unenforceability, invalidity or illegality and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision (or part thereof) appearing had not been inserted herein.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and each Eligible Entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.